Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rename and Reinvent Rillean's Ratings and Reviews

Alright folks since it seems like most of what I am doing is rating things, I guess I will just declare it openly and see what happens. Now I am working on a few things right now (as you can see from the box on the right of the site here) but I want to do more, and I want to do stuff that interests you! I will try just about anything. I say just about for a couple of reasons here. If it is inappropriate I will not rate it ( so no X rated movies, sites etc. please), if it is too expensive or takes way too much time I am not going to rate it (sorry I am not flying to South Africa to rate a restaurant). But if you have an idea for something you would like to see me rate that does not fall into one of those categories, please drop me a note. I need your input or this site will die. I am enjoying doing it for now but if no one is reading it/enjoying it I might as well not do it. So please give me your thoughts, questions, concerns, whatever, just put them in the box below and I will respond as soon as I can.

Also I am still looking for a site logo and background. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks!

Rillean

No comments:

Post a Comment