Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Robotaki Visual Dreams Remix

As predicted by some of the viewers, Robotaki just could not stay away from Girls' Generations Visual Dreams. Here is his clip if you have not seen it.



The Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l9f2t5OxT8&hd=1
Rillean's Comments:
Admittedly I only recently started watching Robotaki's videos, but what I have seen has just been down right cool. Some are more complex than others, but they all seem to turn out great. For this particular video, the original MV just seemed to lend itself to Robotaki's style. The remix music fit well, and I liked the added pictures of the girls in the middle. If I had a complaint about this remix I guess it would be . . . well, . . . that it was not longer? And maybe it was just my computer but the colors almost seemed over saturated. But hey if that's all I can complain about this is a pretty good remix!
Ratings:
Music: 10/10
Theme: 10/10
Visual Effects: 8/10
Editing: 9/10
Originality: 7/10
Total: 44/50

No comments:

Post a Comment